"maybe they will listen to the userbase and add smilieys"

Assuming that is some sort of remark towards mIRC/Khaled not listening to the userbase, I think you and many others are forgetting how many features Khaled has put into mIRC that people suggest. I bet days, weeks and months of testing are put into each release, it's sad how unappreciated it is. I can just imagine if Khaled emailed board helpers every time he didn't like a helper's answers and insulted them with sarcastic remarks, I wonder how many people would stick around helping heh.

As I mentioned elsewhere, this is Feature SUGGESTIONS. Just because you post something and you think it needs to be incorporated doesn't mean it will be - it is Khaled's program and he does read all these threads etc etc, but how is he supposed to please everyone when some people like a feature and others don't? The man can't work miracles for goodness sake.

Anyway, I hate these arguments especially when they start to detract from the actual point of the thread..I've given my opinion on the feature, best of luck to those who support it in getting it incorporated smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris