Current setup:
(/me ducks) Windows XP PRO x64 version 2003 SP1
running AMD 2x Opterons (not that it matters)
1gb of ECC REG Ram. (not that it matters)

mIRC v 6.2 and 6.17

expected results: that when someone sends me file it won't crash.

actual results: windows kills mIRC becuase it preformed an illegal operation... (you know the story) when someone sends me file... only once the window for the file is started, not becfore, like when the warning box shows up saying that someone is sending me a file...

Paste from the event viewer below:
Faulting application mirc.exe, version 6.2.0.0, faulting module iphlpapi.dll, version 5.2.3790.2706, fault address 0x00007ceb.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I was shocked when the link took me somewhere and said something other then "we are sorry we don't know what happened" it actullay has a lot of words on it... but not sure if it says a lot. I was not going to read it all becuase at this point I stop careing, and am only posting this bug report becuase someone else whom was kind enough to help me when I asked for it, asked me to.

cheers,
(I hope I remmember to check back with this thread)

also please ignore my bad typing/spelling.

ok *becuase I forgot none of you are going to be able to clicka that stupid link, I will be PITA user and paste in about 5000 lines....
* there is nothing else by me below this ->.<-

Details
Product: Windows Operating System
Event ID: 1000
Source: Application Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_USERCRASH_LOG
Message: Faulting application %1, version %2, faulting module %3, version %4, fault address 0x%5.

Explanation
The indicated program stopped unexpectedly. The message contains details on which program and module stopped. A matching event with Event ID 1001 might also appear in the event log. This matching event displays information about the specific error that occurred.

[snipped]