mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Active Threads | Unanswered Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past Week | Past Month | Past Year
Feature Suggestions Jump to new posts
SSL Connection to Proxy TrioAshburry 13/05/24 04:22 AM
The way things currently work is you connect a proxy server then encrypt the data so the proxy server cannot edit/read the text.
I propose a new way where you connect to the proxy using SSL and let the proxy server worry about an SSL connection to the IRC server based on port numbers alone.
All it takes is a checkmark on the Proxy page on options to use SSL for proxy server. I know its a long shot but it would help me a great deal since currently for people to connect to my proxy they have to specify an SSL port without the + sign then the proxy server autodetects the port number and starts an SSL connection to the IRC server. This way the proxy server can change and read the text coming to and from the proxy server.

Thank You very much.
0 186 Read More
Scripts & Popups Jump to new posts
IRCClouD BanMask Corrector Simo 24/04/24 05:21 AM
i wrote this small script for dalnet as i found many set inneffiecient bans on irccloud users this code will correct that provided your bot is opped in the channel :

Code

on *:ban:#:{
  if ($nick(#,$me,@)) {
    var %ixz = 1 , %nicksx
    while ($ialchan($banmask,$chan,%ixz).nick)  {
      var %match = $v1
      if (%match != $me && $regex($banmask,/(irccloud)/i)) { var %nicksx = $addtok(%nicksx,%match,32)  }
      inc %ixz
    }
    if ($numtok(%nicksx,32) > 1) { mode $chan -b $banmask }
    if ($numtok(%nicksx,32) == 1) {
      var %properbanmask $+(*!,$gettok($gettok($replace($address(%nicksx,1),!*uid,!*id,!*sid,!*id),1,64),2,33),@*)
      mode $chan +b-b %properbanmask $banmask
    }
  }
}

on *:KICK:# {
  if ($nick(#,$me,@)) {
    if ($regex($address($knick,2),/(irccloud)/i)) {
      var %properbanmask $+(*!,$gettok($gettok($replace($address($knick,1),!*uid,!*id,!*sid,!*id),1,64),2,33),@*)
      if ( %properbanmask !isban $chan ) {   mode $chan +b %properbanmask }
    }
  }
}

0 132 Read More